YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE IN ORDER TO USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR INTERACT WITH THIS WEBSITE.
EverWrap offer a variety of membership (each, a “Membership”). Please review EverWrap’s Memberhips Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you thoroughly understand them prior to enrolling. Each Membership will contain important and relevant information regarding your purchase, including renewal and cancellations terms. Memberships are continuous and automatically renew unless you cancel your membership or we terminate your account.
- Quarterly, you are immediately billed $45 USD (plus handling fees and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase. Your initial box will be the next quarter’s release box. The specific Box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Your Membership will then continue according to our Billing schedule and your credit or debit card will be charged $45 USD (plus handling fees and taxes if applicable) up to a month in advance every renewal period thereafter unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms (in particular, see section 4 “Cancellation” below), you will continue to be charged as described above.
- Annual, you are immediately billed $160 *$20 savings (plus handling fees and taxes if applicable) as a non-refundable minimum purchase. Your initial box will be the next quarter's release box. The specific box you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability. Your membership will then continue according to our Billing schedule and your credit or debit card will be charged $160 (plus handling fees and taxes if applicable) up to one month in advance each renewal period unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership Terms (see section 4) below.
- Holiday Curated Collections (once a year and sold separately) . If you choose to add an Annual Holiday Curated Collection Box Membership, your Membership will include the Annual Holiday collection only. If you sign up for an Annual Membership, you will be immediately billed $130 for Seasonal Members or $105 for Annual members *20% savings USD (plus shipping and taxes if applicable), as a non-refundable minimum purchase. Each year you will be automatically charged to your payment method on file, unless you cancel in accordance with these Membership terms (See section 4).
- Cancellation Policy. You may cancel your Membership with us at any time, subject to the time frames below. We do not place “holds” on Memberships. In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following: (a) email us at hello @everwrap.com. There are no cancellation fees. Cancellations must be effected prior to the billing date of the Membership renewal. For Seasonal Plus Memberships, this means that you must cancel before the billing date for the next the annual period. For Seasonal Memberships, this means that you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next quarterly billing period. For Annual Memberships, this means that you must cancel prior to the billing date for the next annual period. Cancelling your Membership does not provide you a refund for Membership payments already processed, nor does it stop a pending charge. Your cancellation will go into effect for the following billing cycle.
- Additional Boxes may be purchased subject to quantity limits at the discretion of the Company. Additional Boxes are not subject to renewal, but you must have an active Membership to purchase them.
- Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Membership and other products do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees currently apply to all shipments inside the contiguous United States.
- Data Transfers - we may transfer your billing information to our third-party payment processors, other service providers, and certain trusted third parties.
- Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com